2017 ICA International Conference
My street, my neighbourhood, my city - CPTED in action
Presentations will include the role of various role players (community groups, local government, the police etc.) in implementing CPTED, reducing crime through the planning, design and management of the environment, CPTED strategies to create safe and resilient cities, CPTED and public transport, CPTED and Homelessness and CPTED in Education al Institutions.
Abstracts have been received from the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Kenya, Chile, Honduras, Ecuador, Mexico, India, South Korea, France and Denmark.
Join delegates from around the world to discuss a range of topics, including:
- Roles of CPTED implementers (community groups, local government, the police etc.)
- Reducing crime through the planning, design and management of the environment
- The role of CPTED in responding to challenges related to homelessness
- Creating safe public spaces
- CPTED in developing country settings
- CPTED and educational institutions
The Conference will be held at the Coast Plaza Hotel and Conference Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Please register as soon as possible so that we can ensure hotel and conference space and to take advantage of early registration discounts.
Hotel Booking Instructions
If you require further information or have questions email the ICA office at firstname.lastname@example.org